La Vida es Chula in Santiago de Chile
Lots to see and do in Santiago. Here are some tips:
- Hike a mountain. Cerro Provincia is very popular for a one-day visit.
- Visit a winery near the station Las Mercedes and Puente Alto.
- Breathe fresh air in the Parque Metropolitano. From the top you will have a spectacular view of the city.
- Plaza De Armas is the main square. Here you can visit the cathedral and next is the popular Mercado Central.
- The house of Pablo Neruda: La Chascona. It’s in the neighborhood of Bellavista. Find personal memories of the great Chilean poet.
- Centro Cultural Palacio de La Moneda – A cultural space beneath the presidential palace.
- Jazz Clubs: Santiagueños love jazz, and there are plenty of jazz clubs in the city. The best, The Jazz Club of Santiago. It’s in the northern neighborhood of Providencia.
- Try the famous Chilean empanadas to recharge energy. Delicious!
And now la Vida es más Chula in Santiago, with our new store in Parque Arauco. This is the first Desigual store in Chile and in the Southern Cone, which will be followed by many more. Follow us on Twitter to stay up to date!